Multi-Drug Urine Screening Panels
Our multi-drug test panels identify specific drugs of abuse in urine specimen with high sensitivity and specificity.
Multi-drug Test Panels
DOA urine screening test panels are qualitative lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay test devices, based on the principle of drug-competitive inhibition immunoassay, employing unique monoclonal antibodies to selectively identify specific drugs of abuse (DOA) and the corresponding metabolites in urine samples with high sensitivity and specificity.
CE Marked Drug Test
Atlas Link Technology Co., Ltd supplies CE marked drug urine screening test kits in the formats of strip, cassette and multi-drug test panel with the following merits:
- Highly sensitive and specific;
- DOA testing results are read visually;
- No extra reagent is needed;
- Combinations subject to customers' selection.
Drug Competitive Immunoassay Principle
When testing with a rapid drug urine test, if the target drug and its metabolites present, they will compete with the colloidal gold labeled color developing chemicals for the binding site on the immobilized antibody in the test line region; when the concentration of the drug and its metabolites reach the cut-off level of the testing kit, they leave no binding site to the latter, and no color develops at the testing line, indicating a positive result.
Illustration of Ordering
1. Multi drug test panels up to 10 Parameters are available; combinations subject to Custom Choice from all the drugs show in the table of "Multi-drug Test Parameters".
2. For single drug test, please check and search in another page for drug test strip and cassette formats.
Multi-drug Test Parameters
|No.||Abbr.||Full Name||Cut-off (ng/ml)|
|7||EDDP||ethylenediamine-dimethyl phosphinic acid||100|
|11||LSD||Lysergic acid diethylamide||50|