TML Urine Test Kits
Tramadol urine Test kit is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative and preliminary detection of drug Tramadol in human urine specimen at the cut-off of 100 ng/mL.
TML Urine Screening Kit
TML Rapid Test Device (Urine) is intended for use with human urine specimens only. The Tramadol Rapid Test Device (Urine) is a rapid visual immunoassay based on the principle of lateral flow chromatographic testing principle, for the qualitative and presumptive detection of Tramadol in human urine specimens at the cut-off concentration of 100 ng/mL. When the tramadol concentration in the urine specimen is over 100 ng/mL, the test line on the tramadol test strip or tramadol test cassette will not appear, indicating a positive result for this drug TML.
This tramadol urine screening test kit supplies only a preliminary result. A more specific alternate chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are used.
Tramadol is a quasi-narcotic analgesic used in the treatment of moderate to severe pain. It is a synthetic analog of codeine, but has a low binding affinity to the mu-opioid receptors. Large doses of tramadol can develop tolerance and physiological dependency and lead to its abuse. Tramadol is extensively metabolized after oral administration. Approximately 30% of the dose is excreted in the urine as unchanged drug, whereas 60% is excreted as metabolites. Tramadol urine screening kits can effectively detect the drug use for recreation purpose.
Storage of OXY Test Kits
- Tramadol test kits should be stored at 2-30 ℃ until the expiry date printed on the sealed pouch.
- TML test strip or TML test cassette must remain in the sealed aluminum single pouch until use.
- Do not freeze.
- Tramadol test Kits should be kept out of direct sunlight.
- Care should be taken to protect the components of the kit from contamination. Biological contamination of dispensing equipment, containers or reagents can lead to false results to this TML rapid test device.
Cut-off of Drug Test Kits
|No.||Abbr.||Full Name||Cut-off (ng/ml)|
|7||EDDP||ethylenediamine-dimethyl phosphinic acid||100|
|11||LSD||Lysergic acid diethylamide||50|
Add Tramadol Test Kits to Inquiry Cart How to Use
4 STEPs TO GO:
- Browse product pages and choose;
- Enter a quantity for all products of interest;
- Click "Add Selected" or "Add/Change" button below before moving to other page;
- Go to "Inquiry Cart" page, adjust, enter other terms, and Send.