cTnI Rapid Test Kits
Troponin-I rapid test cassette is one most often used rapid test device in the emergent diagnosis of the heart attack.
One-step Cardiac Troponin-I (cTnI) Rapid test cassette is an in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) test kit, based on the immune-chromatographic assay principle, which is intended to be used in the diagnosis of Acute Myocardial Infarction. cTnI rapid test kit is one most common test device used in the diagnosis of the heart attack.
Merits of cTnI Rapid Test
- Rapid Troponin-I tests are highly sensitive and specific;
- Troponin-I test cassettes are easy to perform;
- Qualitative results of cTnI cassettes are read visually without any instrument;
- No other reagent is needed for these cardiac cTnI rapid test kits;
- With troponin-I test cassettes, it takes less than 15 minutes to be sure.
These merits make it suitable to be used in the POCT settings such like in an ambulance or an emergency room, and is effective at both the cost and the life-saving efficiency.
What cTnI is?
Cardiac Troponin I, short as cTnI, is a protein which uniquely found in heart muscle. When heart attack happens, this protein will be released into the blood. This Troponin-I remains at elevated level for 6-10 days, thus providing for a longer window of detection for cardiac injury. This makes the cTnI test kit a most common heart attack test kit.