HBV Rapid Test Kits
Atlas Link Technology manufacture and supply HBV rapid test kits for the detection of all the five regular serological markers of HBV infection, namely: HBsAg, HBsAb, HBcAb, HBeAg, HBeAb.
HBV POCT Rapid Test Kits
We supply various rapid test kits for the detection of all the five serological markers regularly tested in the diagnosis of Hepatitis-B virus (HBV) infection, namely HBsAg Rapid Test Kit, HBsAb Rapid Test Kit, HBcAb Rapid Test Kit, HBeAg Rapid Test Kit, HBeAb Rapid Test Kit. All these HBV rapid test kits are based on lateral flow chromatographic testing principle, and are widely used as an aid in the diagnostic test of hepatitis-B infection. Among these test kits, HBsAg serum test cassette is CE2265 marked.
HBV Multi-5 test panel is also widely used, which is a rapid test kit combining all the five serological markers in one test, and this HBV 5-in-1 panel detect all the five antigen and antibodies important to the diagnosis of Hepatitis B infection with one single blood specimen.
Who Should Get HBV Tested
Hepatitis-B can be transmitted through various infected body fluids, such as blood, semen, and vaginal fluids. As result, HBV usually is considered sexually transmissible disease (STD). It also can be transmitted from a pregnant woman to her child at or near the time of birth.
The following persons are exposed to the risk of HBV infection and is advised to take HBV test regularly: those having sex without taking protection; sharing needles in drugs injection; getting a tattoo or piercing with tools that are not disinfected properly; sharing personal items such as razor and toothbrush.
HBV Serological Markers
In the diagnosis of Hepatitis-B Virus infection, 5 serological markers are most commonly used.
- HBsAg is the earliest indicator of an active HBV infection. HBsAg may be present before any symptom. If its level remains high for over 6 months, the person is regarded as a HBV carrier.
- HBsAb usually appears about 4 weeks after HBsAg disappears, indicating the infection is at the end and the patient is not contagious. It also protects from re-infection.
- HBcAb is an antibody to HBcAg. It appears about 1 month after an active infection. It usually presents for life long after infection.
- HBeAg is an HBV protein that is only present during an active HBV infection. The test of HBeAg can show the contagiousness of the patient. HBeAg can also be used to monitor the effectiveness of the treatment measures.
- HBeAb positive result shows that the active stage of the HBV infection is almost over.
Add Hepatitis B Test Kits to Inquiry Cart How to Use
4 STEPs TO GO:
- Browse product pages and choose;
- Enter a quantity for all products of interest;
- Click "Add Selected" or "Add/Change" button below before moving to other page;
- Go to "Inquiry Cart" page, adjust, enter other terms, and Send.