NOVA Test ® SARS-CoV-2/RSV/Adenovirus/FluA+B Antigen Multiple Test is an immunochromatographic rapid assay kit which detects SARS-CoV-2 N-protein, RSV F-Protein, Adenovirus Hexon protein, Flu A N-protein and Flu B N-protein in the nasopharyngeal swabs (NPS) from patients with respiratory symptoms.
SARS-CoV-2/RSV/Adenovirus/Flu A+B Multi Test
One nasopharyngeal swab specimen, one time specimen extration; one respiratory disease multi-test device, 4 lateral flow rapid test strips with 5 testing lines; adding extrated specimen 4 times in a row; 5 testing results; all within about 15 minutes.
NOVA Test ® SARS-CoV-2/RSV/Adenovirus/FluA+B Antigen multiple Test panel is a respiratory disease multi-test device, which uses the double-antibody sandwich method to detect and differentiate 5 pathogens’ antigens in nasopharyngeal swab (NPS) specimen from patients with developed respiratory symptoms. This rapid respiratory multi test device is used as quick aid in the diagnosis of 5 virus infections with similar respiratory symptoms.
Performance of the test is limited to professional use. SARS-CoV-2/RSV/Adenovirus/FluA+B Antigen Multiple Test provides preliminary test results. The test kit cannot be used as the sole basis for treatment or other management decision. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
COVID-19, Fluenza A+B, RSV and Adenovirus Diseases
The pandemic of novel coronavirus disease is caused by SARSCoV-2 virus. The most common symptoms after infection include fever, cough, tiredness and loss of taste or smell. The popular variants lead global epidemics today are mainly Delta and Omicron strains.
Influenza (commonly known as 'flu') is a highly contagious, acute viral infection of the respiratory tract. Influenza A virus is more prevalent and is the primary pathogen associated with serious epidemics. Influenza B virus causes a disease that is generally not as severe as that caused by the type A virus.
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), which causes infection of the lungs and breathing passages, is a major cause of respiratory illness in young children. In adults, it may only produce symptoms of a common cold, such as a stuffy or runny nose, sore throat, mild headache, cough, fever, and a general feeling of being ill.
Human Adenoviruses comprise an important group of etiologic agents that are responsible for various diseases in adults and children. Respiratory-tract disease ranges from mild upper-tract involvement, typically with nonspecific cold-like symptoms, to severe pneumonia.
The similarity in syptoms of these respiratory diseases may make it difficult to diagnose and differentiate these infections; a SARS-CoV-2/RSV/Adenovirus/Flu A+B Multi Test is intended to be used as a quick and convenient aid in the diagnosis and differentiation of these infections.
Warnings and Precautions
- For professional in vitro diagnostic use.
- To avoid erroneous results, instruction for use must be read completely before performing the test.
- When collecting a sample, use the swab supplied in the kit. Use of alternative swabs may result in false negative results.
- Do not touch the reaction area of test strip.
- Do not use test kit beyond the expiration date.
- Do not use the kit if the pouch is punctured or sealed not well.
- Handle all specimens as if they contain infectious agents. Observe established precautions.
- The test result should be interpreted by the physician along with clinical findings and other laboratory test results.
- Dispose of cassette and items in contact with samples as medical waste after use.
- Do not freeze the cassette or any other material.
- Viral Transport Media (VTM) may affect the test result, do not store specimens in viral transport media.
Add SARS-CoV-2/RSV/Adenovirus/Flu A+B Test Kits to Inquiry Cart How to Use
4 STEPs TO GO:
- Browse product pages and choose;
- Enter a quantity for all products of interest;
- Click "Add Selected" or "Add/Change" button below before moving to other page;
- Go to "Inquiry Cart" page, adjust, enter other terms, and Send.